The Library Opens for Walk-In Service September 8th
The Escanaba Public Library, which reopened on June 8th with drive-up service and use by appointment, is welcoming the general public back with in-library visits beginning Tuesday, September 8th with limited hours. Guidelines and precautions, which meet or exceed health department guidelines, have been put into place for everyone’s safety:
- Masks covering nose and mouth are required.
- Library visits up to one hour are welcome.
- Public computer sessions are limited to one hour. ( no appointment required)
- Children’s play areas and activities will be closed.
- Seating is limited
- Building occupancy is limited to 25% of regular capacity.
- Social distancing guidelines are marked throughout the building.
Initially, in-library hours will be Monday - Friday, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Drive-Up Service hours will continue to be Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.